Friday, 23 August 2013

Handing books out: reading at Waterstones

If there's one thing I'm good at, it's sitting down. Sitting down is always better, though, with a bit of an audience. Today's visit to King's Lynn Waterstones was great - the store is redesigned with a great new layout. Graphic novels at the front of the store! How great is that? So it was that I had a prime spot to do some readings from 'The Legend Of Tom Hickathrift' and sign some copies. It's always a great pleasure to meet parents with kids who decide to take the book home, and it's humbling. I've had a good week.

Not for the first time, I've been asked whether it's the first in a series. I don't know yet, but how's this for possible titles:
Tom Hickathrift and the Ghosts of the Smeeth
Tom Hickathrift and the Search for the Moon
Tom Hickathrift and...

Oh, but I've said too much already! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment